Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pumpkin Fest

Mommy was finally able to drag Daddy away from all the baseball and football on TV today so Drew Bear could go to a pumpkin patch. Of course it's probably the hottest day (all 83 degrees!) of the fall. Anyway, Drew was able to pick out two whole pumpkins by himself. Here are some pics from our outing...


Drew wasn't too thrilled about being Frankenstein
He wasn't happy about the hot sun either.
Mommy trying to cheer him up.
Daddy wanted a picture by the pigs
Finally in a better mood

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! these pics are really good...they look like they were taken professionally...i can't wait to you see you buddy...

Sonya Le said...

I didn't know you can leave comments on these things. :)
Nice pics! Drew is soo cute!

Collin said...

can't wait to see pumpkins too! see you soon!
-collin

Vincent said...

what are you gonna be for haloween buddy?

Drew said...

Grrrr...I'm going to be a lion cuz Mommy thinks I'm courageous!

Jake&Kate said...

hello drew, this is jacob, looks like your having a great time. We havent meet but I will see you this weekend at your uncles wedding. Cant wait to hang out.